Re: [NTLK] ebay phillydiscounters update

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 14:45:36 EDT

Another John wrote:

My suspicion is that this was the "standard" config for a 2100
configured for a user of the Northstar application (that mysterious
pharmaceutical industrical vertical app.). Kinda makes you wonder,
though, why it needed maximum heap and an on-screen reset button?

<<<John>>>

<<

You mean the reset button isn't standard? Man, I've been using mine all the
time. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong... (Or, more likely, several things
wrong.)

FWIW I've got a varietyshop model, came in great condition considering, one
small scratch on the screen and a little goo - no biggie. Asked nicely for
a dongle and they charged only 6 or 7 dollars for it. Shipping did take
awhile, would've liked an email on shipment, but the day I was going to
write it arrived. Caveat emptor, YMMV and all that stuff.

jc