Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 22:07:21 EDT

On Monday, April 8, 2002, at 09:48 PM, Alex wrote:

> I got my NuShiedl today and what a junk product!

Improved over the barrier IMHO. And much easier to use than the
Writewrite

> It just makes your screen blurier, does not decrease reflection from the
> screen a bit.
Putting anything in front of the screen will have some optical
interferience

> I might just offer protection against stratches,
Isnt that the point?

> but othe then that you can
> just
> cut piece of plastic that you use for transparency presentation and it
> will
> work just as good.

Tried that,,,, Doesn't work as well. Trying to find a plastic thats nice
to write on is a trick. My pack o NuShields is over a year old. I get
many more months than advertised.

> Besides that shiled already have dust and pieces of small hair on them!

( I thought I spelled that incorrectly on a regular basis, you are the
new champ in that category)
My shields have a protective cover on them, Could be that some dust and
hair got on them in your home? There are cat hairs on my newt all the
time...

Some people swear by protectors, others hate all of em. You obviously
seem to fall into the latter

xxxooo