Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 22:09:52 EDT

on 4/8/02 9:48 PM, Alex at astrilet_at_hiqsoft.com wrote:

> It just makes your screen blurier, does not decrease reflection from the
> screen a bit.
> Besides that shiled already have dust and pieces of small hair on them!

    I've purchased three packs of NuShields and not encountered any with
hair or dust on them.
    They do reduce the visibility of the screen somewhat. This effect is
most noticeable for the first day or so while the shield settles against the
screen. Also you have to make sure your screen is scrupulously clean before
installing a new shield ... even a speck of dust can keep the shield from
contacting the screen properly.
    You really see the value of the NuShields when you take them off after
three or four months of use and see the abuse they've saved your screen from
taking.

Peter