Re: [NTLK] Jaggies fixed!!!! (maybe...)

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 13:14:35 EST

>Heylo..
>
>I hate to say this, but just look at your packages, freeze the ones u dont
>need, maybe try to delete unneccesary modem scripts, and if that doest work,
>get one on eBay.

Well, thanks for the suggestions, but I get jaggies even with a freshly
brainwiped Newt, so it has zilch to do with packages or modem scripts.

And I DID get this one on eBay (through Maceasy Computing), so that's no
guarantee either!

I'm almost ready to give up and call Apple to try to get them to replace
the touchscreen. Anyone have any other suggestions I should try before
throwing in the towel?

-Jeremy