Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 17:04:22 EDT

On 10/10/01, Oliver Brose quoth:
> >They liked
> > tapping on things to see larger images,
>
>You can do that with a NewtonBook..?
>Is NewtonPress enough to do it?
>*learning*!

I used Newtscape to do the one where you tapped on images, jumping
around a really large, single html page with images, small tables
with captions and target tags. I suppose you could do it with
NewtonPress, but I'm no good as getting images to work right in it
more than one at a time. It can also be done with Bookmaker, although
that limits you to 1 bit images. still, you can do some nifty tricks
with scripting in it, very cool.

With a few basic tools, there is no limit to what can be done.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com