Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 13:29:50 EDT

> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:19:56 -0400
> From: THX 1138 <onefishtwofish_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....
>

> I whipped mine out (the newton, be nice...) at a job interview, and
> passed around my NewtonBook portfolio. I got the job. They liked
> tapping on things to see larger images,

You can do that with a NewtonBook..?
Is NewtonPress enough to do it?
*learning*!
Get a Newton and you'll be learning something useful every day :)

I'll be back on campus next week, and I still can't decide on whether to get
a new sort of pen, or paper, or something... didn't need any last semester.
...I think I'd rather go practice my english... there's a test coming up...

Oliver :)

--
Viele sprechen pro Tag mehr mit ihrem Fernseher als mit ihrer Frau.