Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 15:09:07 EDT

Christopher Dean <rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au> wrote:
>I must get at least 4 students a day (industrial design/product design/print
>design/multimedia) commenting on my Newton 2000 and good it looks.
>
>They are even more impressed when they find out what it can do.
>
>Whenever someone passes comment I sit back and wonder about what may have
>been.....
>
>just wondering how many other ppl get similar comments.
>
>Chris

I get comments on my 120 all the time. A couple of the people who
saw it have since purchased Newtons themselves. I wonder how many I
could convert if I had a 2100 to show off. Just to find out, would
someone like to give me one?

The James Elliott Newton Site:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?