Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak( and greyhound)]

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:03:41 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 10/4/01 11:25 AM, the entity known as Laurent
Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com conveyed the following:

>> To bring this back somewhat on topic, does anyone know if greyhound
>> released their carry-on rules? I know they're spot checking bags now,
>> but what can and can't you take on the bus, and have the airlines
>> announced any changes? Since I'm flying in one week, it's killing me
>> to figure out what goes and stays, Newton yes, disposable razors, no.
>> It feels wrong somehow...
>
> AFAIK, you can carry pretty much anything that doesn't look like a weapon.
> Just don't take any knife or box cutter with you ;-)

Not quite. Shortly after opening up the airways again, there were all these
news reports showing Federal agents with piles of boxes & bags containing
nail clippers, disposable razors, etc.

- Eric.