Re: [NTLK] Higher sampling rate

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:15:17 EDT

But isn't that because those platforms are what they already have
drivers for? I understand that were this to work, it'd have to
be developed literally from the ground up. The question isn't
initially from a software perspective, but rather can the hardware
even communicate? IF it can, then at least the dream of it happening
isn't totally lost. I know, realistically, it probably won't ever
happen. But then again, realistically, it was never thought that
we'd lose the dongle or have ATA access.

John