Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable batteries in MP2K

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 09:02:18 EST

> I put 4 rechargeable
> batteries into the battery holder and expected them to charge, but that
> didn't work :-o Well, I must have been under the wrong impression this
> was possible, fair enough ... So, I charged the batteries with an
> external charger and put them back into the MP2K ... Oooops, nothing :-o

See: http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/Npages/Naccu/Naccu.html
I'm considering to let some PCB's made and offer the battery cage
modification to the NTLK members, if someone is interested and would be
willing to pay about 25USD. In a second test PCB I've veryfied the
mechanical dimension as well as added a switch to disable charging if
non-NiMH cells are inserted.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing