[NTLK] ERROR CODES! 16022 /10061/48204

From: John Shepherd (jshep_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 00:33:00 EST

Can anyone help me with NetHopper, whenever I go to connect I get the error
code -16022 and -10061. I have no idea what these mean, and I cant connect
to the internet.

Also, Newtworks has stopped working and I get the error code -48204 when I
try to start it. I have reinstalled the software and I still get the same
error code.

Anyone know where I can get the list of error codes?

Anyone know what these mean?

Thanks

John Shepherd