Re: [NTLK] ERROR CODES! 16022 /10061/48204

From: james richter (paparichter_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 01:34:35 EST

go to www.unna.org and search under error code. You
can download a Newton Book with all the error codes.

Off the top of my head -16022 is a hardware error. It
means that the Newton can't locate your modem. This
is a bug in OS2.1. Make sure under Modem preferences,
that you chose "any PC card" for modem location. If
you choose either the right or left slot for modem,
you'll get this error.

Jim R.

--- John Shepherd <jshep_at_pacbell.net> wrote:

> Can anyone help me with NetHopper, whenever I go to
> connect I get the error
> code -16022 and -10061. I have no idea what these
> mean, and I cant connect
> to the internet.
>
> Also, Newtworks has stopped working and I get the
> error code -48204 when I
> try to start it. I have reinstalled the software
> and I still get the same
> error code.
>
> Anyone know where I can get the list of error codes?
>
> Anyone know what these mean?
>
> Thanks
>
> John Shepherd

=====