Re: [NTLK] ERROR CODES! 16022 /10061/48204

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 13:40:48 EST

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, John Shepherd wrote:

> Can anyone help me with NetHopper, whenever I go to connect I get the error
> code -16022 and -10061. I have no idea what these mean, and I cant connect
> to the internet.

Both of these have great explanations in the FAQ:

-10061:
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIC2a

-16022:
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIC2e

> Also, Newtworks has stopped working and I get the error code -48204 when I
> try to start it. I have reinstalled the software and I still get the same
> error code.

Did you install at least one stationary for it to use (ie. Paper
Stationary)? If you're missing some packages:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-software.html#VB4b

I've also had problems when Newton Works is not installed on the internal
store.

> Anyone know where I can get the list of error codes?

If you have NTK installed, they're listed in the help file. Or:

http://guelph.unna.org/errors/