[NTLK] OT - Toys...

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 06:43:18 EST

> gotta have my toys.

Speaking of toys...

I've got a new one. Bought it at eBay for 1 DM (US$0,50), and it didn't
even have shipping cost because I bought a dead Palm from the same
seller and he just put it into the same package.
Great toy! A dead Sharp ZQ6700-M which could be revived within 3 minutes
by taking out the backup battery. Anyone out there know a url where
I find a manual for download? Tried misc. Sharp sites, no success.
I'm also in the market for a cheap cable (don't care if PC or Mac) and
synchronization software, preferably free.

Thanks, as always

Frank