Re: [NTLK] OT - Toys...

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 00:41:18 EST

This reminds me, I borrowed an OMP that has an app called SHARP. Tapping
it brings up a slip that says receive SHARP OZ/IQ items from and then I
have a bunch of options. What are the Sharp OZ/IQ devices?

-James

>> gotta have my toys.
>
>Speaking of toys...
>
>I've got a new one. Bought it at eBay for 1 DM (US$0,50), and it didn't
>even have shipping cost because I bought a dead Palm from the same
>seller and he just put it into the same package.
>Great toy! A dead Sharp ZQ6700-M which could be revived within 3 minutes
>by taking out the backup battery. Anyone out there know a url where
>I find a manual for download? Tried misc. Sharp sites, no success.
>I'm also in the market for a cheap cable (don't care if PC or Mac) and
>synchronization software, preferably free.
>
>Thanks, as always
>
>Frank

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?