Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Newton Dreams

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 11:32:57 EST

Well, without question the iPod has the sound, storage, and memory
capabilities. I've finally seen one in person and while I think it is
great and very useful not to mention entertaining, the screen is a bit
small for my tastes.

Apparently tablet PC's are gaining in popularly again. At least that is
what Microsoft wants us to think. I think Apple can trump MS with a
revised rendition of the Newton with syncing software for both desktop
platforms.