[NTLK] Re(2): Newton Dreams

From: James Dwyer (james.dwyer_at_epost.de)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 09:23:18 EST

Thanks to rkadowns_at_mac.com writing on Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:04:03 -0700 for
the following comment:

>My Newton dream:
>
>That Steve Jobs let his resentment go for being ousted by the visioneer
>of the Newton and Apple start making them again. I think a FireWire
>based Newton and iPIM would be great.

I've been reading that the iPod has lots of not-yet-developed features.
Perhaps it could also become an iPIM. It also has dual StrongARM
processors (a la Newton -- which only had one "weak ARM" processor, of
course!).

Maybe some dreams come true?

Jim Dwyer
Munich, Germany
Mailto:James.Dwyer_at_Planet-Interkom.de