Re: [NTLK] Best case for a 2000/210.

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 21:05:33 EST

With 5 minutes of searching, I found the Targus CH400 Leather carrying case
featured on Lotsabits.com on this site:

http://www.circuitdeal.com/268103-im372495.html

For $48.09 US.

I didn't check out their shipping or return policy and I've never purchased
from this firm before myself but am considering it now. This looks like a
nice case.

FWIW, the Targus CH400 is being marketed on most every site that has it for
the Libretto. If I can't find it for less, I'll probably buy from this site.
If I do, I'll post my opinion of their service.

Yours,

Ken Whitcomb