Re: [NTLK] Best case for a 2000/210.

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 07:13:16 EST

> With 5 minutes of searching, I found the Targus CH400 Leather carrying case
> featured on Lotsabits.com on this site:
>
> http://www.circuitdeal.com/268103-im372495.html
>
> For $48.09 US.
>
> I didn't check out their shipping or return policy and I've never purchased
> from this firm before myself but am considering it now. This looks like a
> nice case.
>
> FWIW, the Targus CH400 is being marketed on most every site that has it for
> the Libretto. If I can't find it for less, I'll probably buy from this site.
> If I do, I'll post my opinion of their service.

    This is the case i've using for more than 2 years now. I've dropped the
case many times, with no harm for the newton.

    I modified this case with that soft part inside the canvas case, the one
that would cover the keyboard. It sticked inside the targus case like velcro,
so I have the newton screen uncover inside it.
    It would be good to put something like I have because the case could scracht
your newton's screen cover.

    You can put two PC Cards inside it, maybe a serial cable or a set of AA
bateries and some papers.

    It's a very good case with top quality leather.