Re: [NTLK] Handler Type for .pkg files?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 00:03:56 EST

But hey...if/when Newt's Cape supports gzip in the
browser, my server automatically compresses all files
it sends. Real fast and real sweet!

But, alas, not the LOTR packages...these reside on an
NT4.0 machine that doesn't have server IIS compression
turned on...

Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Steve Weyer <weyer_at_kagi.com> wrote:
<snip>
> btw, if your Newton has a slow connection, you could
> also zip (deflate) the
> pkg, xfer it faster, and use the Unzip plugin to
> extract the .pkg
>
> --
> Steve
> weyer_at_kagi.com
> Newton apps/tools: Newt's Cape, NewtDevEnv, Sloup,
> Crypto,...
> http://www.kagi.com/weyer/

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...