Re: [NTLK] Dongle Port Broken

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 22:39:54 EST

Thank you for the input. Also I would like to apologize. I didn't
intend to be rude when I asked about the spelling thing. Although I
know a whole lot more about computers and their components, my knowledge
is nothing compared to the wonderful people of this mailing list. Also,
I am unfamiliar with the looks of that model (LaserWriter 320). Do you
know of any links where I could find pictures?