Re: [NTLK] Dongle Port Broken

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 07:07:35 EST

Zander Goss wrote:

> Also I would like to apologize. I didn't
> intend to be rude when I asked about the spelling thing.

Never mind! Meanwhile I learned a bit more about people in the US and I
found quite often that some of you overseas are not completely familiar
with the cultural pecularities in EU. This is quite logical because such
type of knowledge or experiences requires travelling and is time consuming.

> Also, I am unfamiliar with the looks of that model (LaserWriter 320). Do you
> know of any links where I could find pictures?

I could make a picture of it because the internet search didn't bring up
a pict quickly. However, this printer is very small, about 11 x 14 x 4"
(guestimated from memory), has a 50 sheet tray and should be able to
print onto envelopes as well. It is supposed to have a power saving
function and I leave it all the time on because it is connected to the
ethernet hub via AppleTalk thru iPrint.

--
Best Regards / Viele Gruesse! (now I'm on a computer w/o Umlaute on the
kbd and I'm forced to use no special characters :-)

Marco Mailand