Re: [NTLK] MessagePad vs ThinkPad

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 15:07:59 EST

> Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:14:09 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] MessagePad vs ThinkPad
> From: doppler <doppler_at_mac.com>
>
> the ibook (1 & 2) lack IrDA ports, so youll have to go for a powerbook.
> sorry for mentioning. lets hope there will be a WLAN/lucent driver soon
>
> laurent? (dammit, id pay in advance...)

Me too, me too!

I doubt that I'd spend much time surfing or mailing with the MP while there
are three portables around, but just to do backups via AP and the occasional
file-transfer would be well worth it.

Just thinking about people beeing able to present the MP as a *wireless
webserver* makes me drool, though...

Regards,

Oliver :)

--