Re: [NTLK] Titanium stylus....

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:16:09 EST

on 02-11-2001 7:21, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Or you can go to PDA Panache: http://www.pdapanache.com/products.asp
> and get their Newton pen. For $15 it's quite nice!
> What's cool is that it's black anodized aluminum and if you have access to a
> lathe you can put your own design on it!

And I think it's a very good stylus too, using my third now and still love
it, don't want to go back to the original one, so if you want a great stylus
that fits in your Newt, this is the one.
I understand from people on this list that the Cross stylus us even better,
but it won't fit on your Newt.

Robert Benschop