Re: [NTLK] Assorted Questions

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:03:18 EST

on 11/2/01 5:03 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> I've read Jon's reply that he was never able to have those recognized. Maybe
> they're not part of what the HWR can recognize. For my part, I am perfectly
> able, using printed writing, to have any french accentuated characters
> recognized.

French language is built into the NOS, but Polish, unfortunately is not. I
once looked into creating a Polish font on the Newton, but after reading
about it, I decided I didn't need it that much. :-) I'm not sure the font
would have been able to be recognized by the HWR anyway.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland