Re: [NTLK] Simple Mail Question

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 16:52:07 EDT

IIRC SM can be set to 'browse' by downloading a copy of the headers and
then you either pick the ones you want or set to 'download'. To the right
of the header there are indicators stating the status.
I like SM and my 'Thanks!' goes to Simon for continuing to make SM freeware
and consistant with other current software. But I prefer using a seperate
floating window.
Eudora for Newt. has the best interface and nicely done extension to the
Notes App. but has less features.
Oh well, at least choices are still available AND usable. :-)