[NTLK] DotClock beta test: What's going on?

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 17:42:42 EDT

Hi everybody,

sorry to be a pain, but somehow the communication with
my beta testers is... well... different from what I
expected, so please bear with me for a second. I have
the impression that most of you do not get my mails at
all.

My call for beta testers was July 5 or 6. Between July
6 and July 8 35 people agreed to beta test DotClock.
I sent a zip file containing everything needed to each
of you until July 8.
Not hearing anything, I did a bit of research and found
out that OutLook Express obviously can't handle address
lists in the bcc line, so I sent the same again to all
of you on July 11. To this mail four people have replied
(James Elliot, Dana Kempen, Mark Flisher, D. Lotempio)
the next day, other than that, I haven't heard anything.
This is why I'm going to send this mail with a request
of read confirmation. If you get it, please allow your
mail program to send this confirmation. Also, I'd
appreciate a short answer to this mail confirming that
or that not you have received the zip file. I'll send
this also to the four that have answered my last mail
and to NewtonTalk just to make sure. If you don't get
this mail, but are one of my beta testers and read this
at NewtonTalk, please let me know.

Thanks and sorry for nagging

Frank