Re: [NTLK] Planet Newton alive? Hmmm...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 16:30:27 EDT

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Grant [Condimental] Hutchinson wrote:

> I didn't think that the actual list management was working, but it is
> still going to be confusing. Do you want to try contacting them about
> eliminating that page? Providing that someone is at the other end of the
> line to answer the call, we could even slap together a replacement html
> page that points to newtontalk.net - heck a simple blank page with a meta
> refresh tag would do the trick.

Quite franky, through my many attempts to have meaningful correspondance
with PN, I've never gotten anywhere with them. Many others have had the
same experience. It would be dead easy to do, yes, but getting PN to do
it would be so difficult. It would be easier to just wait for them to
fall off the 'net again.

Yeah, I sound bitter, but that's my opinion on the subject, that and it's
been a rough day at work.