Re: [NTLK] Removing screen protector

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 22:57:15 EDT

>OK, polling the group again....If enough members respond to me to make it
>worth CK efforts, maybe we can get them to do another production run for the
>MP2K series?

Unfortunately, Concept Kitchen has sold their PDA accessories assets to
Fellowes. See

<http://www.fellowes.com/about_us/press_room/press072500.cfm>

for the press release. Fellowes is a very large company that probably
would not have incentive to support the Newton, but you can try.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com