Re: [NTLK] Dock Utilities

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 08:49:03 EST

>I see screenshots of MP2K's out there with all kinds of goodies in the
>"dock" or "launcher". Whatever it's called. Looks like a lot can be
>done with it. What would you MP2K users suggest as the "can't live
>without" enhancements?

I had my 2100 for quite some time before I started looking into button bar
enhancements.
Dashboard and BBEditor are fantastic. If you write a lot on the MP (more
than just addresses etc) I think BBEdit would be the most indispensable of
those two. I should have tried these ages ago and not just 3 weeks
ago...they are both 2.1-only apps.

Absolutely amazing difference in accessibility of the features of the MP
with either of those two installed.

I would love a 2.0 compatible BBedit for my MP130...

BBedit is at <http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html>
Dashboard is at <http://www.fivespeed.com/dashboard/>