[NTLK] Control Panel and KillBB

From: Denis Krasnov (dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 01:06:36 EST

There is a nice application from StandAlone called Control Panel
It lets the user specify applications to be launched on the start-up (as
well as many other useful things)

Logically it pops up a list of installed applications of which one can chose
the ones to be launched.

The thing is , it doesn't show the application I'd like to be launched on
the start-up , which is KillBB.

KillBB is a small application which comes with GestureLaunch Package and
serves to close Button Bar and replace it with a floating Icon Bar. Which is
of course the hippest fad this days cause it lets one use the whole screen,
feature similar to Close Button Bar in Dash Board.

This would be quite a logical thing to make KillBB be launched on the
start-up, taking into the account that otherwise I have to click it every
time the Newton has been restarted.

Well I can't figure out why is it not shown in the list of applications in
Control Panel.

Can anyone give me a clue why?