[NTLK] AW: MP2K Broken Screen

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 03:22:50 EST

I am wondering about the answer they gave you from Euro-ADT.
In february this year they told me explicitely that they do not have LCD screens and so a broken screen would be out of the scope of their repair service.
In view of the fact that they are incredibly expensive, the better choice would be to check Ebay frequently for damaged Newts (with the screen still ok). I admit that it will be much more difficult to get a damaged Newt with not damaged display, than to get a Newt with damaged display and the rest of the hardware still alive, but maybe there is a chance.

Regards
Johannes