[NTLK] Problems setting-up Ethernet with Newton 2100

From: eagle3 (eagle3_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:16:27 EDT

I am having trouble getting set-up using a Newton 2100 with a 3C589B.
I have follow instructions from Newton Recourses:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/instructions.shtml

I am pretty confident that the correct software is installed. The only thing
I notice is that the light on the EtherLink card and on the hub only stay
active for a few seconds after installing into the Newton.

Thanks for any help

Richard