[NTLK] Aftermarket upgrade survey @ NewtonTalk.net

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:13:43 EDT

> From: cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com
> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:44:59 -0400
> Subject: [NTLK] Aftermarket upgrade survey @ NewtonTalk.net
>
> Victor and the folks at NewtonTalk.net have been generous enough to allow
> me to post a user survey. If you are an MP2000 or MP2100 user, please visit
> the survey page and help us "take the pulse" of the community:
>
> http://www.newtontalk.net/screenpoll/

Hey, good thing!
The point about the color of the BL would not work, at least it did not show
any results to me, just the "vote" option again.
BTW: People, you won't get the hardware that cheap, no matter how much you
vote ;)

Regards,

Oliver, would love to have a brighter screen :)

--
For indoor or outdoor use only.