[NTLK] NTLK] Write Protected Memory

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 19:26:28 EDT

I talked to a technician at Silicon Technology (Simple Technology +
SiliconTech). He said those were a modified OEM Intel Series 2 card made
for Ascend (Lucent). Since they were made for Ascend, he wouldn't tell me
any of the specs (NDA) for the card. I'm guessing it will work in the
MP2x00 newtons since that is the same message you get when you put one of my
Donation Deal 4MB Cards in a MP130. Sorry :(