Re: [NTLK] Write Protected Memory

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 01:03:43 EDT

The previous owner assured me that he used it in his 130 prior, but that
since it's 5/12 it will read only in my eMate (he tried that too)... but
thanks for the info, I will contact him and see if maybe he isn't kung fu.

b|indwo|f
Though you pound a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain,
yet his folly will not depart from him. - from the cache