[NTLK] Pesky auto delete...

From: Michael Drabicki (drabicki_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 20:35:19 EDT

I've just bought an UMP 2000 from ebay. It did not come with a serial
dongle. I'm trying to get the NIE Ethernet driver loaded to use my
3com NIC. I have a MP 130 that I can download to and beam or shuttle
pkg to my UMP 2000. The problem is the OS on my MP 130 will not allow
the NIE Ehthernet pkg to stay in memory.

I get a message it is not compatible with the OS and automatically
deletes the pkg. Is there a way I can load it into memory on the MP
130 and not have it delete on its own? Is my only solution getting a
dongle?

Thanks,

--
Mike Drabicki
WhizBang! Visuals

Yell. Jump. Play. Out-run those sons-of-bitches. They'll never live the way you live. Go do it. --Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing