Re: [NTLK] PC + Ethernet Newton setup

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 14:02:48 EDT

Depends on what you mean by "talk". If you mean, how I can I use NCU with a
PC and a Newt over Ethernet, all the info is here:
http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/ After you've got the Newt set up, run
NCU on the PC (you can get that at unna.org), set AppleTalk in the Newt
Prefs to Ethertalk, set NCU on the PC to listen on AppleTalk, start up NCU,
Connect from the Newt, and you're talking.

- Dave