[NTLK] Local Newton Owners Wanted

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 13:23:36 EDT

A couple of things happened on this list to prompt me to write this,
Ed and Laurent almost crossing paths, the thread about starting user groups,
Jon looking for someone in
the "BayArea" for a card swap.......I think it might help if we knew in what
corner of the world others were in so we might hook up in person for trouble
shooting or
sharing info in person if locale permits.
Perhaps a rooster list could be assembled and distributed on a
volunteer only basis or a simple sig file with your local.

Thoughts, comments?

Greg (in the metropolis of San Jose, CA. U.S.A.)