Re: [NTLK] Local Newton Owners Wanted

From: Presence (presence_at_irev.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 13:47:39 EDT

> I think it might help if we knew in what
> corner of the world others were in so we
> might hook up in person for trouble shooting
> or sharing info in person if locale permits.

  I'm all for it! I went to Defcon this year with my Newton in hand
hoping to find others with 'em, but all I saw was some booth selling off
MP120s with no AC or serial cables.. I felt so bad for them, I wanted to
buy them and give them a home!

  If there's anyone idling in the Las Vegas area, I think it'd be fun to
meet up at a BlueBerry Hill or something to say "Hi" and swap softwares
and whatnot.

  - Paul
    http://presence.irev.net/