Re: NTLK PROBLEM : eMate to HP Deskjet 340

From: Darl Singh (darl@xpress.net.nz)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 16:46:14 EST

There is a patch around for just this issue - the copy I have is called "hp_irda.pkg".
>From the readme:

"What does this enhancement do?
This enhancement produces a significant increase in the speed of IrDA
printing to Newton-compatible IrDA printers.

What are the Newton-compatible IrDA printers?
The printers which support this software enhancement are the HP DeskJet
340, HP LaserJet 5MP and HP LaserJet 6MP."

I've copied these direct to S. Livingston also.
FWIW - Laurent also replied re his PC printing utility - I can heartily recommend this.
Its given my Newt a whole 'nother dimension in use! Esay to use and well worthwhile.

Usual caveats - only relationship thatof a well-satisfied customer, etc etc

-D