NTLK FS: Complete MP130 Package!

From: Matt Garrison (iluvmacs@mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 16:45:27 EST

Apple Newton MessagePad 130 package with the following:
-Original stylus
-Plastic PC card protector
-Box/Manuals for the Newton and some of the other accessories
-Apple 2MB card
-Charging Station
-Charging Station Stylus (unfortunately broken, but possibly could be
super glued)
-(2) NiCD battery packs with plastic cases
-(2) 7W Power Adapters
-Apple Leather LC case
-A belt clip/holster for the Newton (appears to be hand made, but
it's very nice)
-Disks with Pocket Quicken, NBU, etc.
-*Choice* of Mac or PC connect cable with 9-25 pin adapter; add $10 for both
-Extra Lithium backup battery
-A whole bunch of PDA magazines and pamphlets, etc.

Condition of the unit:
-Physically in perfect shape except the rubber I/O cover is falling
apart (can be replaced for $2.50 from NewtonOz)
-Screen has NO scratches or wear marks at all
-Backlight is slightly dimmer than the one on my MP2100, although you
can still see every part of the screen just fine. I wouldn't worry
about it ;-).
-This unit was repaired last May by Dr. Newton because it had the
infamous problem where it wouldn't ever turn on. Please note:
because of the repair, it won't have this problem again!
-Every other part in this package is in perfect shape :-D.

Payment & Shipping:
-Buyer pays actual shipping costs (undecided carrier, probably UPS)
-Buyer pays first, money order ONLY
-No international buyers, please
-I'd prefer not to split stuff up
-Alright, now the big question: my asking price. Well, this package
includes a heck of a lot of stuff, so I'm trying to get $300 for it
all. I paid way more than that for everything.

Feel free to email me any questions. Thanks,

Matt Garrison
iluvmacs@macline.com
iluvmacs@mac.com
Proud owner of 2 Apple Power Macintoshes and 2 Apple Newtons!

Your computer is dead...
it was once so alive.
Don't you regret installing
Windows 95?