Re: NTLK pocket quicken

From: Jason M. Smith (smithja@cs.unc.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 12:11:39 CDT

>Charles -
>
>If you can't get it to work, you might want to try converting to
>Catamount's PocketMoney (www.catamount.com). It has utilities to read
>PocketQuicken's data and convert it to it's own format, and to upload
>data to the Mac using AppleTalk, last I checked. It's also more
>powerful (although the user interface is not as nice.)

        Before I go dl, install, and test PocketMoney, perhaps you
could tell me this... when I first tried PocketQuicken, I was *very*
dissappointed to find out that the Categories didn't sync... I have a
large number of custom categories that I've set up in Quicken over
the past few years, and I couldn't get them sync'd into the MP. Or,
if I entered them in the MP, they were lost en route to Quicken.

        Can PocketMoney handle this?

--
Jason Smith						353 Sitterson Hall
smithja@cs.unc.edu					    (919) 962-1821