Re: NTLK Printing Envelopes

From: Paul Butler (butler@mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 09:32:26 CDT

It looks as if Mailing Labels will print a whole sheet of labels which may
in fact be useful at times. What I am really looking for is to be able to
select a Name and print just that address info onto an envelope or to select
several Names and have them all printed on separate envelopes.

But thanks for the suggestions, Robert.

Are there any others out there?

Paul