RE: NTLK Tibet

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael@macmagazin.de)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 11:49:24 CDT

Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com) wrote:

> It just ticks me off a bit because some people here are writing software for
> the community and giving it away and this guy is trying to sell software
> that he hasn't even written. He has a chance to give something to the
> community and instead is trying to cash in.

Well, after all he's paid for it (it was part of the bundle), so why
should he just give it away? As he may not sell the registration code,
but all the other bits and pieces of hard- and software he doesn't need
for himself, I would suppose it's fair to sell bundles. If the Tibet
registration code doesn't make the purchase more worthwhile to you, then
by all means don't buy it.

Michael J. Hussmann
Redaktion macmagazin

Leverkusenstrasse 54 VII