RE: NTLK Tibet

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 10:17:15 CDT

Maybe I'm an idealist - must be why I'm so poor.

What's confusing things for me is this: -
Can this Tibet code be bought anywhere?
If it can then it seems strange that it can either be bought or, if your
friend Ken so wishes, you can be given a free license.
If not then that must make you the owner of the software? Yet we know you
don't own it from your earlier posting? You own the software but cannot sell
it? - a strange license agreement indeed!

Sorry for my earlier rant. I know you paid a huge wedge of cash for that
lot. Regular viewers will know that I go off on one occasionally and it's
*rarely* meant personally.

Brad