Re: NTLK NSBasic

From: jceaser (jceaser@mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 10:24:36 CDT

Yes, just that. About a year, year and a half ago, I downloaded an arcive
off the internet. Someone on this list pointed it out and several others
also downloaded it. At least 2 people on this list were going to provide a
mirror of the arcive. In the arcive was NSBasic with code. I assumed that
the code was legal since many companies have been releasing ther Newton
products to the public for odvious reasons, but from your tone I think my
assumption must have been wrong.

My second question still stands though. How can I beem a registered app
from one newton to another? Also, how can I move a registered app from a
card to the internal memory? When I highlight an app and go to the Extras
route menue, the beem icon option is not present. Also, when I try to move
the app to another store, I am told that I can't.

on 09/06/2000 8:21 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com