RE: NTLK Sup...

From: Jim Anderson (jiman@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 11:51:20 CDT

Charlie wrote:
> i was looking thru your website, and noticed you came from Palm to
> newton. good work! you mentioned that the three programs you missed
> coming from that platform are Pocketmoney, Oblique Strategies and
> Dopewars.
>
> Pocketmoney was originally a NewtonOS app. check out
> http://www.catamount.com/

        Actually, the program I miss is Pocket Monkey, not Pocketmoney.
Pocket Monkey is a really stupid tamagotchi-style game where you keep a
virtual monkey as a pet. Like a monkey, it gets really mad at times and
throws, um, waste at you. You can also give it beer, "toys", and electrical
shocks. It is perhaps the least PC game I've seen in a long, long time.
Anyone interested (and possessing a strong sense of humor) can check it out
at http://minordemons.com/.

Jim Anderson

"Roly-poly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian
restaurants with oriental women...yeah..."