NTLK WTB: Book "Programming Newton using Mac"

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 13:12:49 CDT

Hi all,

I want to buy the out of print book "Programming the Newton using
Macintosh". I have found it at Barnes & Noble on-line, ordered it
together with 2 Novels (so the book doesn't get lonely during it's
travels) and they canceled this book but sent me the other 2.
I have then visited all the other on-line book stores, found nothing.
Went to the local 1/2 price and 75% OFF - places, nothing either. -
Must have been a real popular book ;)

Last hope: anybody on this list who wants to part with the book? Pls
mail me in private.

Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ruprecht
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre