NTLK Re: Charger Warning

From: richard z avery (richard.z.avery@UK.tesco.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 04:02:34 CDT

I frequently get this message when first plugging my Newt MP2000 (upgraded)
into the power adapter
here in the UK, iff I am trying to use the newt at the time. The Newt goes to
'Charging', then pops up an error
dialog then indicates 'Fault' under the battery level meter. This can be
rectified by swithching off the newt and
unplugging and re-plugging the PSU from the Newt. The battery will then charge
as usual.

I have never found a solution but as it can be worked around it does not worry
me too much. Since finding this
mail list I have meant to search the archives for a mention but have never got
around to it.

Not sure if this helps!